Saturday, November 25, 2006

Clocking Up The Hours

So here I am, working feverishly away at my desk, putting in many hours on this quiet weekend.

But none of it has to do with my writing. Yes, this nice sunny Saturday is being spent at my desk at work, attempting to complete a set of accounts for the auditors who arrive on Monday.

How depressing.

However, I think if I did have a free day today, I would be spending it sleeping, not writing. After my marathon effort a few days ago, I still haven't caught up on my sleep and last night didn't help. Copious amounts of alcohol, a duck curry and a 2am finish. And I wasn't even watching the cricket. No, it was Pablo's birthday at The Churchill Arms in Notting Hill. Very good night indeed.

So this week has been a bit of a write off. I have only managed 40 minutes of writing. Piss poor. I do have tomorrow free, but tonight is Day 4 of the Test and yada, yada, yada.

Better get back to it. Although I ain't feeling the best. I just had a Big Tasty burger from Maccas and I feel ill. Rote-tin.

No comments: